|| Guillerme Duvillié
| Date of birth:
||July 19, 1989
||9 route de Montpellier, 34725 Saint-André de Sangonis (France)
||guillerme [dot] duvillie [at] lirmm [dot] fr
Lirmm PhD Student
I'm a PhD Student in computer science at Computer Sciences, Robotics and
Microelectronics Laboratory of Montpellier (LIRMM) in the MAORE team.
I mainly focus on combinatorics problems arising in Microelectronics. I currently work
on Wafer-to-Wafer Integration Problem.
Feb. - June 2013
Complexity classification and approximation of the Flexible Interval Scheduling problem.
June - August 2012
- Study of forest growth models
- Python implementation of a simulator for woodsy development aiming to promote sustainable management of the forests
July - August 2011
Development of a software package designed for dental surgery management.
March - June 2011
- Study of algorithmic searches for short vector in Euclidian nertworks
- Parallel implementation on GPU of Kannan-Fincke-Pohst algorithm
May - August 2010
- Efficiency analysis of an algorithmic detection of the states of the road surfaces from monochromatic photographs
- C imlementation of a testing software in real operating conditions
- Algorithm improvement